To be listed on this site, you must hold at least one of the following licensure or certification:
- Be a psychiatrist, clinical psychologist, or whatever else constitutes a licensed mental health professional in your state, province, etc. (In California, for example, there are Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Marital and Family, and Licensed Educational Therapists.)
- Be a medical professional: Doctor other than a psychiatrist (listed under Therapists), dentist, etc. with a license to practice in your state.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine degree (ND) with appropriate state licensure.
- Be an ICF credentialed coach to the level of PCC. (Read coaching qualification info here.)
- For more information specific to Japanese applicants, please visit here.
In addition therapist, doctor or coach must…
- Study and pass a test on the information in the DVD: A Live Seminar On Psychotherapy and The Highly Sensitive Person, or the book: Psychotherapy and the Highly Sensitive Person. All of these materials can be found in the store.
- Send us a copy of your license and a completed form with your contact information.
Here is the process:
- Purchase materials here. Choose one of the options: DVD and test, book and test, or one of the test-only options.
- Scan in and email a copy of your license to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you ordered the book or DVD, you will receive that in the mail. You’ll receive your test by email, along with a form for giving us the information to list on the website.
- Take the test while you watch the DVD or read the book.
- When you’ve completed your test, you’ll mail it back to the address we’ve given you, along with the form with your information. (Presuming you pass the very easy test by answering correctly 40 of the 50 items while watching or reading. You can also take it again until you pass.) Within a week or two you will be listed. Note: You will not receive CEUs.